Wild Blueberry BBQ Ribs
Recipe by Lenny Niedosik (@GlutenFreeDad) for Wyman’s
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 cups Wyman’s Frozen Blueberries
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 tbps Molasses
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 mins stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or place in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Pork Rib Ingredients:
- Pink sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Wild Blueberry BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper both sides of ribs and place them on a baking sheet.
- Cover ribs with foil and bake in the oven for 3.5 hours at 275 degrees.
- Uncover ribs, generously brush on the Wild Blueberry BBQ Sauce and broil for 7-10 mins.