Peanut Butter and Berry Protein Power Smoothie
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 ½ cups)
Features peanut butter, milk, Greek yogurt and oats (for protein). Using a non-dairy alternative milk is fine, although some are lower in protein than dairy milk.
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup skim milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Triple Berry blend
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Pulse dry oats in a high-speed blender until finely ground (about 3-5 pulses).
- Add ½ cup of the milk to the blender, the add the peanut butter, yogurt, berries and honey. Pour remaining ¼ cup milk over all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!